Return to Newsletter Index
DHX - Breaking Alert
Dear Valued Customer,
We at DHX-Dependable Hawaiian Express and DAX-Dependable Alaskan Express regret to inform you that due to recent weather around the Northwest, many road closures are causing delays. We can provide a booking for customers holding a record of a potential shipment, but at this time, please check with the local terminal and/or your local Account Executive for pickup possibilities that are destined for the Northwest.
Below are the current highway closures in these areas.
● I-5 is closed and expected to remain closed
● I-90 is expected to be closed until at least Friday, January 7th, or Saturday, January 8th
● Hwy 12 is expected to be closed until at least Friday, January 7th, or Saturday, January 8th
● Hwy 2 is expected to be closed until at least Friday, January 7th, or Saturday, January 8th
● I-84 (Oregon) is closed with an undefined reopening due to landslides/avalanches
We will continue to monitor the situation and provide you with updates.
For more information, please visit the Washington DOT https://wsdot.wa.gov/ and the Oregon DOT https://www.oregon.gov/odot/Pages/index.aspx.
Should you have additional questions, please contact your local office, or our Corporate Customer Service center at 800-488-4888, Ext. 2020, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your patience and your business- we appreciate it!