Ocean freight shipping is the foundation of our company and remains our core business today. Cargo shipments arrive at their destinations on time, intact, every time. We offer a full range of Hawaii, Guam and global sea freight delivery services at very competitive values. Get a free quote today and compare our rates!
We have exclusive arrangements with premier intermodal and transcontinental
trucking lines to provide tailored, safe and timely transportation within the continental United States. We can arrange the appropriate equipment depending on your needs. Also available are weekend deliveries and scheduled before-and-after-hour retail mall deliveries complete with scanning and automation. As a world-class freight forwarder, we are ISO 9001:2008 certified, C-TPAT validated and NVOCC licensed.
Our assembly and consolidation service provides all you need to prepare your shipments for domestic or international ocean or air service. Our extensive trucking and CFS networks provide timely pick up of all shipments and ensure that we can respond to last minute requests and unexpected emergencies. Comprehensive reports provide shipment details including your purchase order number, and piece and pallet count, and can be automatically emailed to you on a daily basis. Scanning of goods, cartons, and small packages can occur upon both receipt and delivery of your merchandise, providing you with up-to-date status and real-time information.
Ocean freight/cargo options include:
- LCL (Less than Container Load) and FCL (Full Container Load) ocean shipments both eastbound and westbound, to and from Hawaii and Guam
- Flexible container consolidation and special project handling
- Customized sea freight solutions
- Specialized handling arrangements for oversized merchandise and machinery
- Frequent sailings to and from Los Angeles, Oakland, Seattle, Portland, Saipan, Guam and the Hawaiian islands
- Weekly international consolidation of freight to American Samoa, Australia, Central or South America, China, Fiji, Hong Kong, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Samoa, Singapore, Tahiti, Tonga, Vietnam and other Pacific Rim ports
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) capability
- Customized reporting
- Interisland Hawaiian transshipment service
- Guam service from all islands of Hawaii (via Oahu)
- Arrival notices and invoices available by mail, email or fax, as you want, with auto-tracking available for the shipping milestones you specify