- Assist Facility Manager in maintenance tasks throughout the facility. Tasks may include (but are not limited to) painting, light plumbing, changing light bulbs, drywall repair, hanging pictures, moving furniture, and any other projects pertaining to the facility.
- Maintain a professional-looking and well-maintained facility.
- Performs daily clean-up around the facility at the beginning of and before leaving at the end of shift.
- Regular attendance, Monday through Friday, is an essential for job function.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $20.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Schedule: 8 hour shift/Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types: Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate: Honolulu, HI 96817: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Experience: Facility maintenance: 2 years (Required)
License/Certification: Driver's License (Preferred)
Work Location: In person