DHX - Dependable Hawaiian Express understands that every multiple shipping project presents logistical process complexities. We’ve created a diverse international Logistics Division to provide customized freight solutions exclusively for our customers for their specific transportation requirements. As your single information source, we coordinate all cargo delivery and carrier requirements into a collective solution.
Utilizing our industry network and trusted partnerships, the Logistics Division develops a definitive plan and most efficient schedule for each shipment phase. Our focus allows for service analysis, tracking, consultation and adjustment throughout the shipping process.
Our Logistics Division specializes in meeting the needs particular to construction. Each project, whether a start-up or operational phase, has it’s own particular needs; hence our Logistics Division is designed with the flexibility to adjust our services to the job at hand. Our experienced staff can provide a wide range of services, from simple consolidations to maintaining an exactly timed intercontinental shipping schedule.
DHX - Dependable Hawaiian Express Logistics Division is a proud member of the WCA (World Cargo Alliance).
- Warehousing in Los Angeles, Oakland, Seattle, Honolulu, Maui, Kona, Guam and other
- Weekly process reports:
- Freight on-hand (the On Dock report)
- Freight in-transit
to the job site (the Sail report)
- Various reports as required
- Freight forwarding to Hawaii.
- Coordination of Project Cargo or Oversize Cargo—heavy / oversized equipment—between shipping origin and destination points including special handling or loading.
- Consolidation based on a project area, phase, specified or predetermined timeline.
- Final Mile or Last Mile, and White Glove delivery services for safe, reliable end-to-end transportation including installation of appliances, putting together furniture, etc.
- Assistance in scheduling an on-island container movement system.
- Emergency expediting.
- Coordination of ocean freight, air freight and other types of shipments.
- Complete itemized freight listing within container prior to container arrival on island.
- Intermodal container movements for container load (FCL) and less-than-container load (LCL) shipments.
- Timely response to tracing requests, billing requests, and other customer requests.
For more information about our Logistic Services please contact one of our Project
Specialists at (800) 488-4888 (U.S. only) or (310) 537-2000, Ext. 1208 or email us.